Small in size but big on power, the SS650 is ideal for volunteers and vehicles with limited mounting space. This unit is designed to operate one 100 watt speaker and features a 3-position rocker switch that gives you Yelp and Wail tones while offering Manual siren control and Air horn override in the Standby mode. The momentary rocker switch provides Phaser override in the Yelp mode. The SS650 features jumpers for option selections and is protected against speaker shorts with a self-resetting circuit and a high & low voltage shutdown feature. Ships complete with wire harness w/positive locking connector, mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions.
- Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, Manual
- Self-resetting circuit protection against speaker shorts
- Auxiliary input
- Positive locking wiring harness included
- Replaceable jumpers for option selection
- Positive and negative switching for AUX input
- High voltage shutdown protection
- Drives one 100 Watt speaker
- Size: 2"H x 6"W x 5-1/4"D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Output: 100 Watts
- Voltage: 10V - 16V DC
- Frequency: 675-1633Hz
- Amp Draw: 8 Amps